6-month contract, part-time position (minimum of 22.5 hours per week) and the possibility of becoming full-time
We are the leading social selling beauty company in North America. After 130 years, we have emerged as a brand-new, privately-held organization with $1 billion in sales from which to launch. Working in a start-up environment, you will be presented with new challenges every day. Unlike opportunities at established companies, where you job is often to execute already created plans with a narrow focus, in our environment you will contribute to building many things from scratch.
Skilled and experienced in editing and promotional writing?
Got an eye for detail?
We currently have an opportunity in our Marketing Creative Department that would be perfect for you.
The Proofreader/Editor/Verifier will be responsible for:
- Proofreading, writing and editing the content of various types of documents, such as catalogues, flyers, and promotional materials.
- Upholding high quality standards for style, grammar and punctuation while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams to ensure accuracy of information.
Profile and skills required:
- College or university degree in English, Communications, Translation, Journalism or a related field
- Advanced English written and spoken; functional French spoken
- The selected candidate should possess strong written communication skills and be detail oriented
- Should possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- Be a team player but able to work autonomously
Why Work for Avon?
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Excellent career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.