We are the leading social selling beauty company in North America. After 130 years, we have emerged as a brand-new, privately-held organization with $1 billion in sales from which to launch. Working in a start-up environment, you will be presented with new challenges every day. Unlike opportunities at established companies, where you job is often to execute already created plans with a narrow focus, in our environment you will contribute to building many things from scratch.
We are looking for change agents who have fresh ideas and are inspired by the opportunity to build Avon's future.
The Position Reports directly to the Senior Manager of Sales Training, Leadership and Business Development. The successful candidate for this role will work closely with the Communications, Sales Training, Marketing and Field Management Teams to facilitate the exercise of Campaign and Commercial Activations, therefore improving the quality of Recruitment Activities, generating more leads for TSMs and Leaders as well as increasing the Order Activity % Vs Prior Year.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the creation, proposal and execution of new field recruiting Activation initiatives for both Leaders and TSMs and BDMs, including the creation and update of an Activation Calendar, the selection of Activation Materials, and coordinating shipping to TSMs/BDMs/Leaders.
- Actively participates in Marketing synergy meetings on behalf of Sales. Partners with PR on branding creation for new field programs;
- Create and coordinate the Activation Communications of Activations Webcasts, Shop/Sell/Share and Fast Facts with Creative Communications, Field Sales Training and Marketing.
- Records the Activation Webcast Trainings and Sales Leadership Monthly Round-up Recognition.
- Manages the Social Media Activations on behalf of Sales for TSMs, BDMs and Leaders – Facebook and other.
- Creates quarterly roadmap for Commercial Activations for review and approvals prior to quarterly conferences;
- Researches recruitment opportunities, trade shows and events nationwide and securing opportunities. Completion of all contracts for the chosen events, creation of bulletins, coordinating event shipments with key partners, field execution where necessary and presenting ROI feedback on costs associated with these events.
- Responsible for presenting a comprehensive proposal and annual plan for new Representative Business Tools and Toolkits in support of field intiatives; responsible for updating and innovation of business tools for Representatives through our Vista Print partnership.
- Responsible for the creation, update and maintenance of Representatives’ Sampling Strategy, Field Brochure Distribution plan and periodic Analysis on all Sales Print Materials
- Support in the planning and execution process for sales meetings and national conference.
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
- Certificate degree, Technique/DEC combined with a minimum of 3 years of experience in coordination, continuous improvement or project management.
- Able to work autonomously within critical deadlines.
- Autonomous, ability to work without supervision and under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines; proven problem solving capacities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and French, particularly with a senior management audience.
- Advanced Level of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Financial planning and budgeting experience is an asset.
- An understanding of the direct selling landscape would be an asset
Why Work for Avon?
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Excellent career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.