Permanent, full-time position
We are the leading social selling beauty company in North America. After 130 years, we have emerged as a brand-new, privately-held organization with $1 billion in sales from which to launch. Working in a start-up environment, you will be presented with new challenges every day. Unlike opportunities at established companies, where you job is often to execute already created plans with a narrow focus, in our environment you will contribute to building many things from scratch.
Be part of a company that has empowered women and helped them reach financial independence for more than 130 years
Are you outgoing, do you enjoy talking to people and have amazing selling and prospecting skills?
Avon Canada is looking for an enthusiastic, driven and results-oriented Territory Sales Managers (TSM) who will lead and inspire her team in achieving business excellence. Embodying the Avon brand and values, the Territory Sales Manager is responsible for executing the strategic plans of her assigned territory.
Do you want to lead and inspire others to reach their goals and dreams?
This role is a critical link to our Independent Sales Leaders and Representatives who service our customers and our communities and who support the fight against Breast Cancer and Domestic Violence. Their passion and commitment to this organization is the foundation of our success.
Are you passionate about beauty, fashion and home décor in a social selling environment?
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading direct selling beauty company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of successful Territory Sales Managers.
In your role, you will:
- Execute all of Avon Field Management Processes (Prospecting, Appointing, Training & Development);
- Actively recruit, prospect and appoint new Independent Sales Representatives and Sales Leaders;
- Provide coaching, training and individualized development & support to unattached Representatives and help them reach their goal;
- Responsible for analyzing, tracking and reporting Representative development;
- Review and analyze pertinent daily reports in the Avon Reporting System (ARC) that are focused on metrics that drive performance;
- Achieve sales business plans and KPI results on a campaign, quarterly and annual basis;
- Partner with Representatives who are not attached to Leadership Representatives on developing business plans, implementing of training initiatives and taking advantage of compensation plans and resources to meet their objectives and achieve their goals;
- Collaborate with the Business Development Managers to support the training of the Representatives who are interested in Sales Leadership as well as those Representatives under Leaders residing in the TSM Territory;
- Conduct interactive Synchronous Virtual Classroom/webinar sessions (GoToMeeting, Zoom, Skype, etc.) to support training coaching objectives;
- Support the deployment and execution of training initiatives as needed;
- Schedule contacts with Representatives for role modelling, observation and coaching purposes;
- Prepare presentations, organize and host company sponsored events, local field meetings and monthly sales meetings (both in person or virtually, as required);
- Attend field events and meetings in support of Representatives’ business (e.g., opportunity meetings/Avon on Locations, etc.), and look for opportunities to engage Representatives in pursuing a Leadership business or join Avon;
- Promote the company and its products through the deployment of sales and marketing strategies that are unique to the needs of an unattached Representative’s territory;
- Identify people who have the aspirations, abilities and qualities required to build a successful business (top seller) or lead a team (Leadership).
- University degree in Commerce, Adult Education or other relevant field and/or a combination of relevant work experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in sales management, coaching and/or social selling
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in both French and English
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Proven ability to motivate, inspire and develop sales professionals
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Detailed and results oriented
- Ability to work autonomously, multitask and exercise sound judgement
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Ability to calculate and interpret financial/sales data and allocate time and resources appropriately
- Lifting, pushing, pulling or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds, such as promotional items, boxes of brochures, etc.
- Frequent travel: approximatively 25-30% of the time
- Valid driver’s licence and impeccable driving record
- Work schedule: irregular, including evenings and weekends, depending on business needs
Why work for Avon?
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Commissions and bonuses based on quarterly performance
- Exciting Incentives & Programs (e.g. trips)
- Dynamic work environment with passionate colleagues
- Excellent career and growth opportunities
At Avon, we are committed to the empowerment of women worldwide. We demonstrate this commitment by providing a path to financial independence, self-reliance and the realization of dreams.
If you want to be part of that vision and are ready for new challenges and learning opportunities, we want to get to know you.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.