The Avon Company Canada Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of LG Household & Health Care Ltd. and is the leading social selling beauty company in Canada with Independent Sales Representatives throughout the country. Avon's product portfolio includes award-winning skincare, color cosmetics, fragrance, personal care, and health and wellness, featuring brands such as Cucina, belif, The Face Shop, VDL, ANEW, Avon True Color, Skin So Soft, as well as fashion and accessories. The Avon Company Canada Limited has a 105-year history of empowering women through economic opportunity, and supporting the causes that matter most to women and their families. The Avon Foundation for Women, Canada has contributed over $ 26 million in Canada toward eradicating breast cancer and funding women’s empowerment programs.
The ideal candidate is comfortable handling incoming and outgoing calls as well as responding to customers by email in both French and English, live chat and reply to social media comments and posts
Duties and responsibilities:
- Answers enquiries relating to product availability, online shopping assistance, shipping issues and tracking, promotions, returns, in-store customer issues etc.
- Help place online orders promptly and efficiently through the phone or by email.
- Responds in accordance with internal policies and procedures while respecting established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Documents all inbound technical and service-oriented support calls in a case log similar system.
- Daily Social Media coverage shared amongst other agents including:
- Actively contribute to customer/rep engagement on our Avon and F&P Facebook page and several Avon FB groups. Reply to posts or comments pertaining to Product Knowledge, Customer Service-Related Issues and assist any rep or customer with Online Offers.
- Approve/decline FB posts and comments
- Filter through reviews
- Alert Management of any global issues reported in any Facebook group page
- Resolves effectively and professionally any concerns or issues.
- Escalates technical and service-oriented issues using established procedures.
- 1-year experience in customer service or call centre environment (preferred).
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in retail or service (preferred).
- Knowledge of social media platforms and basic skills.
- Proficient in Web browser usage, Microsoft Office tools, SAP and Genesys (a plus)
- Fast learner and proven ability multitasking.
- Demonstrates empathy and understanding of the reps/customer’s needs.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable on various social media platforms.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to embrace change.
- May have to work weekends on rotational basis
- Flexible with shift changes depending the departmental needs
- Work from home
Shift: 12pm to 8pm (Monday to Friday)
Why Work for Avon?
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Excellent career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.