The Avon Company Canada Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of LG Household & Health Care Ltd. and is the leading social selling beauty company in Canada with Independent Sales Representatives throughout the country. Avon's product portfolio includes award-winning skincare, color cosmetics, fragrance, personal care, and health and wellness, featuring brands such as ANEW, Avon True Color, Espira, Skin So Soft, as well as fashion and accessories. The Avon Company Canada Limited has a 105-year history of empowering women through economic opportunity, and supporting the causes that matter most to women and their families. The Avon Foundation for Women, Canada has contributed over $ 26 million in Canada toward eradicating breast cancer and funding women’s empowerment programs.
We are currently looking for temporary Bilingual Call Center Agent (one-year contract) to work remotely from home for our Head Office.
Shift: 12pm to 8pm (Monday to Friday)
Hourly rate :
- Upon hiring : $16.50
Reporting to the Team leader, Call Center, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Answer phone calls from representatives, customers and field Associates
- Be fully familiar with and have a complete understanding of programs, products and promotions
- Answer first level phone calls concerning representative accounts as well as policies and procedures
- Make various changes to representative accounts, such as debits and credits
- Meet Avon's quality and productivity standards
- Respond efficiently to requests for support in order to resolve various issues
- Guide clients in resolving various issues according to their needs
- Work closely with colleagues
- Any other related duties as assigned
- Possibility to work from home
- High school diploma, college diploma (DEC) or Attestation of Collegial Studies (AEC)
- Previous customer service and/or call centre experience, or any relevant combination of experience and education will be considered
- Must be bilingual (written and oral) and possess excellent communication skills
- Must have strong computer skills and be able to learn to use other applications quickly
- Must be courteous, efficient and customer-focused
- Must be self-reliant and have a positive attitude, strong listening skills, sound judgement and excellent problem-solving skills
- Candidates must be willing to work on a flexible schedule on all shifts, split shifts, and sometimes on weekends, depending on operational requirements
- Candidates will be required to undergo testing to ascertain computer, interpersonal and linguistic skills
- Candidates must successfully complete the training related to this position for their employment to be confirmed
Why Work for Avon?
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Excellent career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.