Permanent, Full-Time position
The Avon Company Canada Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of LG Household & Health Care Ltd. and is the leading social selling beauty company in Canada with Independent Sales Representatives throughout the country. Avon's product portfolio includes award-winning skincare, color cosmetics, fragrance, personal care, and health and wellness, featuring brands such as Cucina, belif, The Face Shop, VDL, ANEW, Avon True Color, Skin So Soft, as well as fashion and accessories. The Avon Company Canada Limited has a 105-year history of empowering women through economic opportunity, and supporting the causes that matter most to women and their families. The Avon Foundation for Women, Canada has contributed over $ 26 million in Canada toward eradicating breast cancer and funding women’s empowerment programs.
We are looking for a Business Expansion Associate for the London, On area.
The Business Expansion Associate is responsible for generating new sales leads, prospecting, and appointing Independent Sales Representatives working on the ground and virtually via Social media within the assigned Territory. As well as acting as a brand ambassador by increasing relevant website traffic through social media and other content marketing activities to support Business Development at Avon Canada. The incumbent must source and convert leads to increase the Representative count for Avon Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process
- Actively prospect, recruit and appoint new Independent Sales Representatives by working on the ground within the assigned territory utilizing recruitment strategies as well as prospecting, recruiting and appointing via Social Media strategies, executing email, text and outbound call initiatives
- Actively source Independent Sales Representatives utilizing a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on collaboration and development with the New Business Expansion Manager and in line with the needs of the organization
- Conduct Avon on locations, attend job fairs, expos and commercial events to promote the Avon opportunity and invite prospects to join Avon as an Independent Sales Representative.
- Conduct Avon Opportunity Meetings on the ground and virtually to influence others to join Avon
- Create Lead Generation advertising campaigns on social media every two week and reach out to these leads and inspire them to join Avon
- Review and analyze pertinent daily reports in the Avon Reporting Center (ARC) and HubSpot (CRM) that are focused on metrics that drive performance
- Achieve New Business plans and KPI results on a campaign (2 weeks), quarterly and annual basis;
- Act as a brand ambassador to promote the company and its products on social media and through the deployment of sales and marketing strategies
- Accurate and timely expense management based on allocated budget
- Other related duties as assigned
- University degree in Business Administration or other relevant field and/or a combination of relevant work experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Business Development, leads conversion and/or social selling
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in running advertising campaigns on socials media is an asset
- Strong influencing skills and proven experience inspiring others
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Detailed and results oriented
- Ability to work autonomously, multitask and exercise sound judgment
- Frequent Travel: 25 % - 35%
- Ability to calculate and interpret financial/sales data and allocate time and resources appropriately
- Work schedule: irregular, including evenings and weekends, depending on business needs
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Excellent career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.