Permanent, Full-Time position
The Avon Company Canada Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of LG Household & Health Care Ltd. and is the leading social selling beauty company in Canada with Independent Sales Representatives throughout the country. Avon's product portfolio includes award-winning skincare, color cosmetics, fragrance, personal care, and health and wellness, featuring brands such as Cucina, belif, The Face Shop, VDL, ANEW, Avon True Color, Skin So Soft, as well as fashion and accessories. The Avon Company Canada Limited has a 105-year history of empowering women through economic opportunity, and supporting the causes that matter most to women and their families. The Avon Foundation for Women, Canada has contributed over $ 26 million in Canada toward eradicating breast cancer and funding women’s empowerment programs.
The Business Expansion Manager manages, trains and develops a team of Business Expansion Associates to meet planned new business development objectives and KPIs. The Business Expansion Manager will also be responsible for New Business Sales development and New Sales leader development in collaboration with the National Sales Leadership Manager. Success will be measured through the ability to use transformational leadership skills, knowledge and judgement to grow, retain and develop new business, and through the achievement of defined annual goals and metrics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages, trains and develops a team of Business Expansion Associates, including Onboarding.
- Provide coaching, training, individualized development & support to associates to ensure success in line with expectations of KPI and plans.
- Accomplishes objectives through managing Business Expansion Associates, analyzing, planning and evaluation associate activities.
- Explores and plans new business development opportunities to develop new markets and increase representative coverage in targeted territories. That includes conducting Avon on locations, job fairs, expos, commercial events and Avon opportunity meetings.
- Develop and execute training and development initiatives as needed.
- Review and analyze pertinent daily report in the Avon reporting system (ARC) that are focused on metrics that drive performance and optimize productivity, including tracking and reposting on KPIs.
- Seek out opportunities for growth and team development; as well as providing guidance and feedback to support associates strengthen knowledge/skill areas.
- Defines current business needs, identifies and evaluates current trends, options and industry innovations to grow new business, chooses a course of action and evaluates outcomes.
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing, processes, overseeing associates, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement.
- Develop business strategies on a campaign, quarterly and annual basis
- Achieve business plan and KPI results on a campaign, quarterly and annual basis.
- Manages expense budget allocations timely and accurately.
- University degree in Business Management or other relevant field and/or a combination of relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in management, coaching, training and development.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation and decision-making capabilities
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Proven ability to motivate, coach, lead, inspire and develop sales professionals.
- Self motivated and entrepreneurial
- Detailed and results oriented
- Ability to work autonomously, multitask and exercise sound judgement
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Proficiency in calculating and interpreting financial/sales data and allocating time and resources appropriately.
- Valid driver’s licence and impeccable driving record
- Work schedule: irregular, including evenings and weekends, depending on business needs.
Why Work for Avon?
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Excellent career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.