Avon Canada Inc, is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Face Shop Co., Ltd., and ultimately LG Household & Health Care Ltd. and is the leading social selling beauty company in Canada with Independent Sales Representatives throughout the country. Avon's product portfolio includes award-winning skincare, color cosmetics, fragrance, personal care, and health and wellness, featuring brands such as ANEW, Avon True Color, Espira, Skin So Soft, as well as fashion and accessories. Avon Canada has a 105-year history of empowering women through economic opportunity, and supporting the causes that matter most to women and their families. The Avon Foundation for Women, Canada has contributed over $ 26 million in Canada toward eradicating breast cancer and funding women’s empowerment programs.
We are looking for a Digital Integration Specialist for our Head Office located in Pointe-Claire.
Reporting to the Manager of Product Education, the candidate will be responsible for the development, management and implementation of training materials for Representatives and Leaders found on the Learning Management System on Avon.ca and other.
This content designer will collaborate with subject matter experts within the business to develop creative content for eLearning modules, training aids and reference materials as needed. This will involve creative contribution, design execution and uploading of content to the LMS.
As part of their role, they may also lend support to special projects or contribution to other web-based initiatives as needed.
Role and Responsibilities
- Design and maintain eLearning creative across the full range of learning & development programs including but not limited to onboarding, product training, sales strategies, business building, and leadership development.
- Manage learning platform communication with users; work closely with the Manager of Product Education to maintain and develop the platform’s functionality and content.
- Provide first level support of technical issues and escalate to vendor partners when appropriate.
- Participate in design sessions and contribute through creative concepts and creative input.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Digital, Sales and Marketing teams to support design needs and ad-hoc requests in a high-speed environment.
- Design creative assets for our websites and presentations with an emphasis on overall branding, as needed for landing page refreshes, new microsite templates, email assets, social media advertising and other as needed.
- Organization and coordination of projects, including management of project briefs, awareness of project specs, deadlines, files, etc.
- Balance and manage workload according to the established business priorities.
- 2-3 years of creative/graphic experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of Adult Learning principles a benefit
- Knowledge of Powerpoint required
- University degree or college diploma in graphic design, art or related field.
- An expert with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop is necessary, Illustrator, and Adobe Creative Cloud an asset)
- Familiar with GIF creation, Mp4 files, responsive design, UI/UX and wireframing;
- Knowledge of current front-end programming languages and frameworks are an asset.
- Passionate about design and branding.
- Has the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Well versed in typography, colour theory, layout theory and developing style and usage guidelines.
- An organized, results-oriented and self-motivated team player
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Excellent career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.