Permanent, Full-Time position
The Avon Company Canada Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of LG Household & Health Care Ltd. and is the leading social selling beauty company in Canada with Independent Sales Representatives throughout the country. Avon's product portfolio includes award-winning skincare, color cosmetics, fragrance, personal care, and health and wellness, featuring brands such as Cucina, belif, The Face Shop, VDL, ANEW, Avon True Color, Skin So Soft, as well as fashion and accessories. The Avon Company Canada Limited has a 105-year history of empowering women through economic opportunity, and supporting the causes that matter most to women and their families. The Avon Foundation for Women, Canada has contributed over $ 26 million in Canada toward eradicating breast cancer and funding women’s empowerment programs.
We are looking for a Field Sales Trainer (FST) for the Edmonton, Alberta area.
The Field Sales Trainer (FST) is responsible for the training and development of all independent Sales Representatives and Leaders. The FST will be required to travel, design and update training content and deliver presentations relating to competencies such as sales leadership, time management, planning, prospecting, and coaching.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide coaching, training and individualized development & support to Independent Sales Representatives and Independent Sales Leaders and help them reach their goal
- Training Independent Sales Representatives and Sales Leaders who have expressed their desire to grow their business
- Conduct sponsored Avon on Location and to train Leadership Representatives and established Representatives on prospecting and appointing
- Provide in-class and virtual product trainings and sales skills training for all Representatives in order to increase their sales and help them improve their earnings
- Conduct Facebook Live training
- Plan and execute quarterly sales meetings to engage Representatives to sell more which includes setting up product and sampling displays and presenting in front of a large crowd
- Create new training modules in collaboration with other Field Sales Trainers and the National Field Training Manager. Sales skills make up training, skincare training and Product training, both in PowerPoint and video format.
- Identify and schedule the appropriate plans/tactics targeted for achieving objectives per campaign as agreed upon with the National Field Training Manager
- Recognize Independent Representatives and Leaders for Sales achievements and generating success stories
- Planning minimum 4-8 weeks ahead for training events and Avon on Locations
- Managing the National Events Calendar to ensure events are populated 4 or more weeks in advance.
- Responsible for analyzing, tracking and reporting Representative development;
- Track, report, and grow attendance to events, both virtual and face to face. Conduct Knowledge Checks, as well as analyze and track Training Satisfaction results.
- Act as a change agent and support Avon’s sales strategies and its policies and procedures
- Responsible to manage and achieve sales KPIs in their portfolio on a campaign basis
- Use web-conferencing tools and Avon CRM to enhance the training experience and track the notes and follow-ups of each training
- Assure expense/budget management
- Perform other duties deemed necessary to support success in the field
- College or University degree in Commerce or Adult Education, combined with a previous training delivery and design experience
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly PowerPoint, Excel, Word and MS Outlook ( Email and Calendar)
- Ability to create PowerPoint presentations independently, execute training materials and facilitate both live and virtually
- Strong Social Media Skills including Facebook Live events
- Strong technical skills, working with multiple platforms like GoToMeetings, MS Teams, Zoom, and Survey Monkey
- Proven track record in building strong relationships across cross-functional teams, leading to desired result Strong coaching skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret reports and then transform the analysis into an action plan to correct behaviours and drive results
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines and/or targets
- Ability to work autonomously, multitask and exercise sound judgment
- Exceptional ability to influence behaviours and/or results sought
- Knowledge of the beauty industry, skincare and make up an asset.
- Home Office and/or Head Office
- Travel expectation is approximately 15-25%
- Work schedule: flexible but irregular, including evenings and some weekends required
Why Work for Avon?
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
- Monthly car allowance and quarterly commissions
We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.