Permanent, Full-Time position
The Avon Company Canada Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of LG Household & Health Care Ltd. and is the leading social selling beauty company in Canada with Independent Sales Representatives throughout the country. Avon's product portfolio includes award-winning skincare, color cosmetics, fragrance, personal care, and health and wellness, featuring brands such as ANEW, Avon True Color, Espira, Skin So Soft, as well as fashion and accessories. The Avon Company Canada Limited has a 105-year history of empowering women through economic opportunity, and supporting the causes that matter most to women and their families. The Avon Foundation for Women, Canada has contributed over $ 26 million in Canada toward eradicating breast cancer and funding women’s empowerment programs.
Reporting to the Inside Sales Team Leader, the Inside Sales Specialist is always in contact with Avon Representatives in order to improve their shopping experiences, inspire, encourage, and motivate them to grow their business and achieve their goals and dreams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase the order frequency rate of targeted Avon Representatives:
- Provide specific promotions & offers tailored to targeted Representatives groups
- Grow Sales & Orders
- Build relationships with Representatives and Sales Leaders
- Contact all the New Representatives to Avon Canada via a call, offering training and courteous support (when applicable)
- Improve the order frequency rate and the sales of targeted Representatives via focused emails and calls:
- Send targeted promotional e-mails on behalf of Avon
- Follow up with Representatives that have not placed an order (frequency to be determined by Sales Management team based on order patterns)
- Promote Sales Leadership opportunity on all contacts
- Promote Avon’s offers by contacting deactivated Representatives and inspire them to place orders and reactivate their Avon account;
- Do exit interview calls with deactivated Representatives
- Invite deactivated Representatives back to Avon
- Assist in Managing the Avon Canada Field Facebook Social Media Groups and Pages and partner with the Avon Contact Center, the Business Development Managers as well as the Field Sales Training team to create a cohesive and inviting social media environment which is welcoming and reflects our pride of the Avon Brand:
- Post on Avon Canada’s Field Facebook pages & groups
- Promote Avon Canada’s Events, Sales Meeting locations and update Field Events’ Calendar (Shared Calendar or Social Media)
- Promote Avon’s Activation & Training Webcasts and the various Incentive programs on all contacts (emails, calls, social media)
- Conduct administrative tasks:
- Track daily tasks and accomplishments
- Pull and analyze reports
- Other related duties assigned.
- High school graduate (D.E.S) required with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer service/outbound sales or telemarketing environment.
- Fluently bilingual, oral and written, with the ability to write correspondences.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint, an asset
- Must be willing to work on a flexible schedule on all shifts and sometimes on weekends, according to the operational needs.
- Possess excellent telephone and email etiquette.
- KPIs and sales results oriented individuals who love to achieve and exceed objectives.
- Enjoys recognizing others and be recognized for a job well done.
- Social media and search engine savvy
- Great organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Outgoing personality who loves to work in a dynamic start-up like environment
- Teamwork oriented
- Ability to influence others and close sales
- Ability to think outside the box and work with minimal supervision
- Work well under pressure with an ‘‘I can conquer the world’’ positive attitude
Why Work for Avon?
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Excellent career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.