The Avon Company Canada Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Face Shop Co., Ltd., and ultimately LG Household & Health Care Ltd. and is the leading social selling beauty company in Canada with Independent Sales Representatives throughout the country. Avon's product portfolio includes award-winning skincare, color cosmetics, fragrance, personal care, and health and wellness, featuring brands such as ANEW, Avon True Color, Espira, Skin So Soft, as well as fashion and accessories. The Avon Company Canada Limited has a 105-year history of empowering women through economic opportunity, and supporting the causes that matter most to women and their families. The Avon Foundation for Women, Canada has contributed over $ 26 million in Canada toward eradicating breast cancer and funding women’s empowerment programs.
We are currently looking for an IT Business Analyst to work at our Head Office located in Pointe-Claire.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Business Analyst position requires a combination of the qualities and skillsets of a Business Analyst and a Technical Systems Analyst.
He / She must be knowledgeable with a range of software products and platforms currently in use is require, as well as to develop and maintain good relationships with off-site individuals and teams who provides technical support in resolving issues.
The expectation of this role demands excellence and high level of: leadership, application ownership, customer support and problem solving. Responding efficiently and effectively upon operational problems or satisfy specific last-minute business requests.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Resolve and assist in the solution of operational problems with IT systems.
- Troubleshoot application, database, interfaces and system problems
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve IT Objectives
- Liaison between the business teams and the technical teams.
- Support business partners on daily issues and incidents
- Investigate incidents root causes and provide clear findings to business and technical personnel
- Create formal change requests and collaborate with developing, testing and implementations.
- Create ad hoc reports for functional departments to resolve Order related issues:
- Resolve Order Management issues: Accts Blocked, Order Data, product reservations, Delivery documents, etc.
- Write SQL scripts to Extract data or generate reports as per Business requests
- Resolve Product Master data issues, Fix product data down stream systems. (SAP, CDW, eComm)
- Oversee Autosys jobs.
- SAP Data extracts on request for Business partners
Limited to IT related projects only:
- Write Business Requirement Documents. Gather requirements for projects or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators, and partners.
- Write Technical Specifications. Develop and implement technical solutions to resolve business problems or fulfill business needs.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- Experience of five (5) years in a similar role
- Bilingual (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and project task management skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Build and manage solid relationships with off-site individuals and teams.
- Competency on Avon applications currently used: SAP, PLM, CDW, CBI, eCommerce.
- Knowledge SAP business modules and data sources that support Business functions and activities
- Knowledge of Avon business processes and procedures: (Sales leadership, Order Capture, Order to cash, Order Fulfillment, Campaign set up)
- Extensive experience in Avon Business systems: (Order Management, Sales Distribution, Supply Chain, Marketing, Financial, Field Management.)
- Knowledge of Avon systems data sources: (Master data, Material Master, Representative Data, SAP Data tables , SAP Business Partner data, Sales and Financial data)
- Knowledge of SAP BO Data Services, complete understanding of Data Flows and ETL interfaces and data
- Synchronization with PLM, SAP and eComm.
- Good understanding of "Non SAP" up-stream and down-stream systems and business Content Data sources: (PLM, IMIS, ETS, IOPS, Ecommerce, CDW, Commercial BI)
- Knowledge of the overall architecture in SAP/Vistex for Campaign offers and incentives.
Why Work for Avon?
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Excellent career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.