The Avon Company Canada Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of LG Household & Health Care Ltd. and is the leading social selling beauty company in Canada with Independent Sales Representatives throughout the country. Avon's product portfolio includes award-winning skincare, color cosmetics, fragrance, personal care, and health and wellness, featuring brands such as Cucina, belif, The Face Shop, VDL, ANEW, Avon True Color, Skin So Soft, as well as fashion and accessories. The Avon Company Canada Limited has a 105-year history of empowering women through economic opportunity, and supporting the causes that matter most to women and their families. The Avon Foundation for Women, Canada has contributed over $ 26 million in Canada toward eradicating breast cancer and funding women’s empowerment programs.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Activation, the Marketing Web Integrator will be responsible for integrating content in the Fruits & Passion, The Nature Collection and other brand websites.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Integration of visual creative and product registration information in the Content Management System, specifically within the Magento 2 eCommerce platform.
- Programming and scheduling of product launches, promotions, offers and management of cross-selling
- Integration, programming, and deployment of eNewsletters through Hubspot CRM email management and deployment platform.
- Building and maintaining marketing automation workflows within Hubspot
- Generating ecommerce database lists, and extracting data within Hubspot
- Partner with the Senior Manager, Digital Activation and eCommerce team to plan out messaging and align promotion and offers ahead of delivery times
- Collaborating with the design teams to produce seamless, robust, and innovative front-end user experiences.
- Researching, identifying apps, plugins, modules and extensions to enhance our Magento platform customers flow experience and assist our development partners in integrating these solutions.
- Responsible for the implementation of ad hoc projects (such as editorial pages, seasonal shopping pages) within our CMS platforms – including testing, and debugging
- Bug Tracking and Monitoring
- Test the functionality of website and emails in several browsers/platforms across multiple devices
- Work with bug tracking platform to identify high priority errors based on annualized revenue loss and user impact
- Monitor platform for newly occurring errors
- Assigns errors to 3rd party development team to be fixed
- Contact 3rd party providers for solutions when errors are not happening on our server side (Canada Post, Facebook, Paypal)
- Keep Noibu platform organized to mark in progress or fixed errors and level of priority
- Work collaboratively with eCommerce and Marketing colleagues, as well as third party and other key stakeholders to capture requirements and translate them into solutions that support objectives while ensuring stability of all websites
- Conducts research from the market and competitors and identifies enhancement opportunities.
- In-depth knowledge of the Magento eCommerce framework and API, System Architecture, Themes, Modules, Functionality, and Configuration, or similar platform is a must
- Experience building custom Magento themes and know the go-to plugins
- Strong knowledge and experience working with Wordpress, Shopify, Hubspot an asset
- Experience with third party project and bug tracking platforms such as Jira, ODOO and Noibu an asset
- Ideal candidate will have ecommerce web integration experience at other ecommerce retailers or digital marketing agencies.
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Excellent career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.