The Avon Company Canada Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Face Shop Co., Ltd., and ultimately LG Household & Health Care Ltd. and is the leading social selling beauty company in Canada with Independent Sales Representatives throughout the country. Avon's product portfolio includes award-winning skincare, color cosmetics, fragrance, personal care, and health and wellness, featuring brands such as ANEW, Avon True Color, Espira, Skin So Soft, as well as fashion and accessories. Avon Canada has a 105-year history of empowering women through economic opportunity, and supporting the causes that matter most to women and their families. The Avon Foundation for Women, Canada has contributed over $ 26 million in Canada toward eradicating breast cancer and funding women’s empowerment programs.
We are currently looking for an Operation and Order Processing Coordinator (contract) to work at our Office located in Toronto.
The Operation and Order Processing Coordinator is responsible for handling the day-to-day activities that ensure smooth, efficient businesses processes and functions. This position is responsible for the sales order process from order entry through order invoicing and credits processing for domestic and international orders. As well as generating system reports covering status of orders, customers and other Order Fulfillment key processing indicators.
This position manages and implements the CRM System, Communications to all Cross Functional Teams and manages the orders from input until delivery across the enterprise.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Act as a resource person in the relevant departments on how to distribute and deliver the merchandise.
- Carry out research and provide promptly, the appropriate information in response to requests for clarification (on shipped products) submitted by government authorities and customs officials to meet the expected delivery times.
- Act as a resource person to the store regarding various requests related to the delivery status
- Be the main reference for the distribution center for the returns of goods.
- Support purchasing and merchandise planning departments in receiving POs in our system.
- Authorize Christmas shipments (regular and promotional) to the shipping department after confirming the customer's need.
- Ensure that returns of goods are made in accordance with the standards of the company and carry out the required follow-ups.
- Organize returns and transfers of goods from shops.
- Issue credits when needed and enter claim data into the credit matrix to produce monthly statistical reports for analysis.
- To carry out, if necessary, researches in order to trace the goods that has not arrived at destination and find effective solutions to remedy to the problems.
- Keep all documentation related to proof of order delivery (when required)
Coordinate various administrative tasks related to transportation
- Fill the NAFTA (country of Origin of the products CDN, USA, MEX) and send it regularly to the customs broker.
- Approve all invoices from carriers and ensure the integrity and conformity of invoicing
- According to the movement of goods before transmitting them to the finance department.
- Write and update the working tool of the reference department to know the specificities of the treatment of major clients.
- Process the documentation and orders to our US TFS Franchisees: writing documentation, entering POs and monthly billing.
- Be the point of contact for International orders, writing documentation, entering orders and invoicing.
- Education: College Degree in the field of transport, logistics or equivalent.
- Specialized knowledge: Knowledge of the Accpac and WMS program an asset.
- Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Abilities: Problem solving; Good analytical and Synthesis spirit.
- Other characteristics such as personal characteristics: Excellent interpersonal relationships; Ease to work in a team.
- Professional Certification: Knowledge of NAFTA customs documentation; CIFFA Certificate is an asset.
- Experience: 2 to 5 years experiences in Logistics.
Regular evening and weekend work might require
Why Work for Avon?
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Excellent career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.