Permanent, Full-Time position
The Avon Company Canada Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of LG Household & Health Care Ltd. and is the leading social selling beauty company in Canada with Independent Sales Representatives throughout the country. Avon's product portfolio includes award-winning skincare, color cosmetics, fragrance, personal care, and health and wellness, featuring brands such as Cucina, belif, The Face Shop, VDL, ANEW, Avon True Color, Skin So Soft, as well as fashion and accessories. The Avon Company Canada Limited has a 105-year history of empowering women through economic opportunity, and supporting the causes that matter most to women and their families. The Avon Foundation for Women, Canada has contributed over $ 26 million in Canada toward eradicating breast cancer and funding women’s empowerment programs.
We are looking for a competent, motivated and ambitious Sales Development Executive to join our team. If you love finding new business opportunities and manage relationships with existing clients, this job is for you! You’ll be directly responsible for the maintenance and expansion of our customer base.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop a plan to establish and maintain account relationships and meet personal sales targets
- Develop strong client relationships that provide significant input to planning product, price, and service strategies.
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Assist in finding prospects and leads
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Build strong client relationships
- Provide customer support when needed
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- You will play an integral part in growing the presence of our products represented by Avon Canada.
- You will have ownership for Sales, Education and Consulting with your client base
- Identify and work to quickly resolve inventory, branding, or merchandising issues.
- Analyze various sales reports to identify trends and opportunities and operate accordingly.
- Partner with the Operations and Order Processing Team to provide excellent customer support and service.
- Meet all assigned paperwork and project deadlines
Experience and Required Competencies:
College Degree in Sales Administration or equivalent
2 to 3 years’ experience as an Account Executive
MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
Specific particularities of the position:
- This position requires travel 20%
- Administrative 80%
- Customer oriented
- Results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- Strong organization and planning skills
Why Work for Avon?
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Excellent career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.