The Avon Company Canada Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of LG Household & Health Care Ltd. and is the leading social selling beauty company in Canada with Independent Sales Representatives throughout the country. Avon's product portfolio includes award-winning skincare, color cosmetics, fragrance, personal care, and health and wellness, featuring brands such as Cucina, belif, The Face Shop, VDL, ANEW, Avon True Color, Skin So Soft, as well as fashion and accessories. The Avon Company Canada Limited has a 105-year history of empowering women through economic opportunity, and supporting the causes that matter most to women and their families. The Avon Foundation for Women, Canada has contributed over $ 26 million in Canada toward eradicating breast cancer and funding women’s empowerment programs.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Activation, the Web Integrator will be responsible for integrating content in the Fruits & Passion, The Nature Collection and other brand websites.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Integration of visual creative and product registration information in the Content Management System
- Programming and scheduling of product launches, promotions, offers and management of cross-selling
- Integration, programming, and deployment of eNewsletters through our CMS email management and deployment platform.
- Building and maintaining marketing automation workflows
- Generating and managing ecommerce database lists
- Partner with the Senior Manager, Digital Activation and eCommerce team to plan out messaging and align promotion and offers ahead of delivery times
- Collaborating with the design teams to produce seamless, robust, and innovative front-end user experiences.
- Researching, identifying apps, plugins, modules and extensions to enhance our Magento eCommerce platform Customers flow experience and assist our development partners in integrating these solutions.
- Responsible for the implementation of ad hoc projects (such as editorial pages, seasonal shopping pages) within our CMS platforms – including testing, and debugging
- Bug tracking and monitoring the functionality of website and emails
- Work collaboratively with eCommerce and Marketing colleagues, as well as third party and other key stakeholders to capture requirements and translate them into solutions that support objectives
- Conducts research from the market and competitors and identifies enhancement opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce CMS platforms and framework, such as Magento, Wordpress, Shopify or Hubspot .
- Ideal candidate will have ecommerce web integration experience at other ecommerce retailers or digital marketing agencies.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite CC software including Dreamweaver plus HTML 5 and CSS + Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge a plus
- Excellent organization and time management skills, strong attention to detail, and above all, curious and passionate about their field.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team
- Strong communication skills (in English and French)
Why Work for Avon?
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Excellent career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.