The Avon Company Canada Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of LG Household & Health Care Ltd. and is the leading social selling beauty company in Canada with Independent Sales Representatives throughout the country. Avon's product portfolio includes award-winning skincare, color cosmetics, fragrance, personal care, and health and wellness, featuring brands such as ANEW, Avon True Color, Espira, Skin So Soft, as well as fashion and accessories. The Avon Company Canada Limited has a 105-year history of empowering women through economic opportunity, and supporting the causes that matter most to women and their families. The Avon Foundation for Women, Canada has contributed over $ 26 million in Canada toward eradicating breast cancer and funding women’s empowerment programs.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Activation, the Web Designer & Integrator will be responsible for creating and integrating content on the Fruits & Passion, The Nature Collection and other brand websites.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Integration of website content using the Magento 2 eCommerce platform, Shopify and Wordpress
- Creative execution, Integration, programming, and deployment of eNewsletters through Hubspot CRM platform. Building and maintaining marketing automation workflows, generating lists, and extracting data all within Hubspot
- Partner with the Senior Manager, Digital Activation and eCommerce team to plan out messaging and align creative work ahead of delivery times
- Provide quick turnaround of marketing assets including emails, landing pages, website banners, promotion setup, display/ affiliate marketing banners, and social media content
- Responsible for projects from concept through implementation – including graphic design, creating prototypes/mock-ups, development, coding, testing, and debugging
- Work collaboratively with eCommerce and Marketing colleagues, as well as third party and other key stakeholders to capture design requirements and translate them into design solutions that support objectives while ensuring stability of all websites
- Experience with the Magento eCommerce platform is a must and knowledge of Wordpress, Shopify, Hubspot an asset
- Experience with third party project and bug tracking platforms such as ODOO and Noibu an asset
- Ideal candidate will have ecommerce web design experience at other retailers or marketing agencies.
- 5+ years of front-end web design and digital graphic design experience with demonstrable skills represented by a portfolio of work
- 3+ years experience working in an eCommerce business
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite CC software including Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge, and Dreamweaver plus HTML 5 and CSS
- Strong attention to detail
- Rapid execution
- Excellent organization and time management skills, respect for deadlines and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team
Why Work for Avon?
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Excellent career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.